External Communications Specialist
Come join our team at this international association working at the nexus of food security, rural livelihoods, climate change and environmental sustainability! The International Fertilizer Association is looking for a dynamic and motivated external communications specialist with excellent oral and written English communication skills and good knowledge of modern communication tools, technologies and tactics. If you love to write, this is the job for you!
This permanent position (“CDI”), based in Paris
, offers a lot of room for creativity, autonomy and personal growth.
The Salary is competitive to business / private sector.
PLEASE NOTE that you must be authorized to work in the European Union.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Communications & Public Affairs director to craft features, conceive a variety of digital outlets and tools, produce engaging content and develop global communications campaigns
- Developing and overseeing IFA’s international newsletters and news forums
- Storytelling for topic campaigns
- Watching trends in digital communications, identifying opportunities for new on-line tools; implementing and managing digital platforms
- Contributing to promoting IFA’s various member services with innovative promotional strategies: content development for info-sheets; web-alerts; video stories etc.
Please send your application (CV and Cover letter) to recruitmentPA@fertilizer.org
- English native language proficiency and excellent English writing skills are mandatory
- Creative and strategic thinking and writing abilities
- Knowledge of basic html and video editing
- Familiarity with digital tools and social media
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- 2 years of relevant experience in similar positions in communications, press / public relations or corporate communications
- Business communicators or previous experience in communications agencies are welcome: Previous experience with multilateral, international organizations or NGOs is not mandatory.